The website of TIXCOM S.L. uses its own and third-party cookies. A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other purposes, to ensure the proper functioning of the page, allow the User faster access to the selected services, store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and even, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment , can be used to recognize the user. Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and their computer or device and do not provide references that allow to know their personal data, unless express permission of the user.
The user can, at any time, accept or reject installed cookies that are not strictly necessary for the proper functioning of the website and access to the User to its services, through the cookie setting panel provided on our website. You can also configure your browser at any time without harming the User’s ability to access the contents. However, we inform you that the rejection of cookies may decrease the proper functioning of the website.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY REGULATIONS AND EXEMPT COOKIES
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytical cookies, advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly demanded by the user.
TYPE OF COOKIES
- Depending on the entity that manages them, there are own cookies (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the Sun service is provided) and third parties (those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher , but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies).
- Depending on how long they remain active, there are session (designed to request and store data while the user accesses a website) and persistent ones (in which the data is stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie – it can range from a few minutes to several years).
- Depending on the purpose for which they process the information they collect, they may be:
Technical cookies (necessary for the use of the website and the provision of the contracted service),
Personalization cookies (which allow the user to access the service with predefined features, such as language, browser type, locale, etc.)
Analysis cookies (collect information about the use that is made of the website),
Advertising cookies (collect information about users’ personal preferences and choices),
Affiliate cookies (allow to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation contract).
TIPO DE COOKIES UTILITZADAS PARA ESTE SITIO WEB
|PHPSESSID||Session||N/A||User registration program||-|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2021-04-14T09:19:45.000Z||Traffic statistics on the web||-|
|_ga||Google Analytics||2021-04-09T16:04:05.000Z||Traffic statistics on the web||-|
|_gid||Google Analytics||2019-04-16T09:19:45.000Z||Traffic statistics on the web||-|
|cookieconsent_status||Acceptance of cookies||2020-04-14T07:30:47.000Z||Cookie acceptance module||-|
While browsing our website, cookies from our social networks may be stored in your browser. Here are the links about the social media cookies we use on this website:
At any time you can access your browser settings by accepting or rejecting all cookies, or select those that the installation supports and those that do not, following one of the following procedures, which depends on the browser you use:
- Google Chrome (in the Tools Menu): Settings > Show Advanced Options > Privacy (Content Settings) > Cookies: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl-en
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (in the Tools Menu): Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox: Options > Privacy > Cookies: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, iPad and iPhone: Preferences > Privacy https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=es_ES
- Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/es-ES/cookies.html
These browsers are subject to changes or modifications, so we cannot guarantee that they will fully fit the version of your browser. You may also use another browser not covered by these links such as Konqueror, Arora, Flock, etc. To avoid these mismatches, you can access them directly from your browser options, usually in the “Options” menu in the “Privacy” section. (Please refer to your browser’s help for more information).
DISABLING / ENABLING AND DELETING COOKIES
To restrict or block cookies, it is done through your browser settings. If you do not want websites to place any cookies on your computer, you can adjust your browser settings so that you are notified before any cookies are placed. Likewise, you can adapt the settings so that the browser rejects all cookies, or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Remember to separately adjust the settings for each browser and computer you use.
Please note that if you do not wish to receive cookies, we will no longer be able to guarantee that our website will function properly. Some features of the site may be lost and you may no longer be able to see certain websites. Also, rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see advertisements. Ads simply won’t fit your interests and will be repeated more often. Each browser has a different method for adapting settings. If necessary, refer to your browser’s help function to set the correct settings. To disable cookies on your mobile phone, refer to your device’s manual for more information. You can learn more about cookies on the Internet, http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
Given the way the Internet and websites work, we do not always have information about cookies placed by third parties through our website. This applies especially to cases where the website contains what are called built-in elements: texts, documents, images or short films that are stored elsewhere, but are displayed on or through our website.
Therefore, if you encounter such cookies on this website and are not listed in the list above, please let us know. Or contact the third party directly to ask for information about the cookies you place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.
INFORMATION RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (ART.13 GDPR)
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
TIXCOM S.L. is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you provide to us, located at C / Comero, 21, 08003 Barcelona and with CIF B61049565. Phone 93 319 81 36 and contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
What do we use your personal data for?
The information collected through the own cookies (session and user input cookies) are often used to track the user’s actions when filling out the online forms on several pages, or as a shopping basket to track the items that the user has selected at the push of a button, or to customize the user’s interface when visiting the website.
The information collected through third-party cookies is as follows:
- Analytical cookies analyze your browsing habits to improve the services provided;
- Behavioral cookies collect information about the user’s preferences to manage advertising spaces as effectively as possible; and
- Advertising cookies measure ad performance and provide product recommendations based on statistical data.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
The legitimacy for the processing of your personal data is given by your consent, granted at the time of contacting us, for the use of analytical, behavioral and advertising cookies; for session or personalization cookies, the legitimacy for the processing is given by the legitimate interest of the provider (responsible for the processing).
To whom do we communicate your data?
What is the period of storage of your data?
What are your rights?
The rights that protect the user are those of access, rectification, deletion, portability thereof, withdrawal of consent (without affecting the lawfulness of the processing granted prior to its withdrawal),opposition to the processing, limitation (in certain circumstances) and to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.aepd.es).